We provide technical support to all registered members of the College and maintain all College owned computers and technical equipment.
To submit a new enquiry please send an email to email@example.com. Please use your University email account (the one ending @exeter.ac.uk). To aid a quick reply please include the following information:-
- a full description of the problem and associated error message(s) including screen grabs where necessary;
- when the problem was first noticed;
- your user name, computer name, operating system, building and room number.
IT Services can help you with; Email accounts, Working from home, Device compatibility i.e. smart phones and tablets, Laptop clinics to assess and repair problems, Printing and photocopying, Software requirements, Wifi systems across the campuses and access to networks in your accommodation.
Come and meet our friendly team in person and find out how we can help, we are based at:
- Penryn Campus - underneath the Library on Level 1 next to the IT suite
- Woodlane Campus - on the first floor of the Alan Livingston building (in the Fox Suite)
Call us on 01326 213822 or email us.
For further information see the IT Services website.
Please also check our FAQ section where you should find answers to the most common questions.