The Queens Hub postal address is:
The Queen’s Building,
The Queen’s Drive,
EX4 4QH. 

Telephone:  01392 725312/2310/4306

Current students: Log a new enquiry with the Student Information Desk


Undergraduate/SSLC Noticeboards are to be found on the second floor of the Queen’s Building.

General Noticeboards
Can be found along the teaching corridors in Queen’s e.g. Health & Safety, University events, Colleges events etc.

Email addresses are issued by IT services on your arrival. You must check your email every day, as ALL correspondence is by email.

Lecture theatres and seminar rooms:
These are abbreviated as follows: 
• LT1 (etc.) means Lecture Theatre 1.
• Room A (etc.) refers to a room on the ground floor (Queen’s Building); Room 1A (etc.) first floor, Room 2A (etc.) second floor.
• The Margaret Room is divided into three seminar rooms: MR1, MR2, MR3 can be found opposite the West Wing Administrative Office.
• Roborough Seminar Room, Roborough  (behind the Chapel)
• Other seminar rooms are in the Peter Chalk Centre (PCC), opposite the Northcott Theatre.
A full list of Building Codes can be found at the University’s timetabling webpages: https://admin.exeter.ac.uk/academic/timetable/ref/building.php

Student Administration: 
Subject-specific enquiries, those concerning module choice and timetabling should be addressed to the Humanities Education Team at reception.

Change of Address: 
You should change your address through SRS (Student Records System).

Staff Office Hours:
Academic staff have three office hours per week when students can come and talk to them. On the staff members’ doors there will be weekly lists where you can sign up for a particular time. Staff are available at other times if you urgently need advice or help. The Director of Education offers a weekly drop-in session and is available at other times by appointment.

Personal Tutors:
You will be allocated a Personal Tutor who will advise you on academic and related matters throughout your time here. See section 6.2. If you have problems at any time, this is the person who will help you, or tell you where you can get further help. You will also attend scheduled meetings with your personal tutor during the year to discuss your academic progress and your Personal Development Planning.

Senior Tutors:

Your Senior Tutor, Andrew Rudd, is available to discuss Health Wellbeing and Support for Study Procedures (HWSSP) as a tool to help students where their health, wellbeing and/or behaviour is significantly impacting on their ability to progress academically and/or function at university. The Health, Wellbeing and Support for Study Procedure should be considered as an alternative to other means of managing concern (for example Disciplinary Procedures or Code of Conduct for Unsatisfactory Academic Progress) where there is sufficient belief that a student’s behaviour, attendance and/or academic progress could be the result of mental or physical ill health or disability. The procedure may also be used when the university has concerns about the impact of a student’s behaviour on their own safety or the safety of others.